About Us - Financial Advice tailored to your specific needs
Great Financial Advice shouldn’t be left to chance.
At LifeTime Financial Group, we believe our clients value our financial advice. Unlike most financial planning businesses, we have deliberately divorced ourselves from the vertical integration model used by so many other financial planning groups. What does this mean for you?
Here are 5 Great reasons why you should choose LifeTime Financial Group to partner with on your financial journey.
1: Peace of mind;
- We are privately owned.
- Because we are not owned by any financial institution, insurer or bank we are able to offer our clients quality financial advice.
- Comfort in the knowledge that you are dealing with professionals who take our “partnership” with you seriously. The provision of professional financial planning advice that is tailored to your needs is paramount to your ongoing success
- A Professional organisation of Melbourne-based Financial Planners offering unbiased advice based on your needs and goals
- We spend as much time as is needed to help you work through and clearly identify your goals
- We then help you understand what steps are required in order to ensure that you have the best possible chance at achieving your personal financial goals for the future. A defining measure of a strong relationship is where a client can ask us the same question repeatedly, comfortable in the knowledge that we recognise the importance of you understanding what we are talking about. We recognise that some of the matters we deal with are complex and our clients need patience and time to develop a better understanding about what we are proposing. And perhaps more importantly, why we are recommending the steps we recommend.
Because we are not owned by any financial institution, the financial advice we recommend is based on your specific circumstances and where a product is recommended, it is based on your needs rather than “Sales Targets”.
We do not take the one size fits all approach common in the banking and industry super fund sectors.
LifeTime Financial Group is a privately owned medium sized boutique financial planning firm in Melbourne.
With more than 50 years combined experience, we provide ongoing financial advice and management for a wide range of needs.
We pride ourselves on being completely transparent about all costs. You will always know exactly what you are paying for. And you will always understand the financial planning advice benefits to you prior to making a commitment.
3: We listen to our clients
Our Financial Planners are highly qualified. Not just in academic terms but also experience with various types of clients and financial planning strategies. We have developed the fine art of actually listening to a client’s needs and concerns.
Through an ongoing engagement process, our clients, in turn, develop a level of understanding and are empowered to make informed judgments and decisions with clarity about their financial needs and futures.
4: Access to Research
In most cases, financial planners are corralled into using research funded for by the “Corporations” that either own or dictate the behaviour of the financial planner and their recommendations. We source our research ourselves completely independently. This ensures that our recommendations are not only considered but are also in our clients best interests.
5: Staying on track with regular ongoing advice
Time goes on and circumstances and needs change. The final step in our advice process ensures your financial plan remains on track, by providing you with regular ongoing financial planning advice. We design an ongoing service programme to ensure your plan remains up to date as your life changes and so you can obtain the benefits of ongoing reliable advice.
Best New Licensee 2015
Innovator of the Year 2015
Best New Licensee 2014
Top 50 Adviser 2012 (#5)