Our Financial Advice Offering
The following events are significant milestones in a client’s life and financial planning requirements should be reviewed.
- Property purchase
- Marriage and children
- Redundancy planning
- Establishing a business
- Succession planning
- Divorce or widowed
- Complex family circumstances
- Estate Planning and inheritance
- Retirement Planning including Self Managed Superannuation Funds and all entitlements to Centrelink and other Government Benefits
- Transitioning to retirement
Our experienced financial planners work with our clients through these significant life events, to ensure appropriate decisions are made in accordance with short and long term financial goals.
We do this by ensuring that you;
- Structure your income and assets appropriately to ensure they are producing the very best possible outcomes.
- Maximise your eventual retirement position by providing the very latest financial planning strategies for the accumulation of assets within a superannuation fund environment.
- Restructure your assets and income streams in retirement to receive the maximum entitlements from Government agencies.
- Provide financial planning strategies that maximise wealth creation and may reduce the tax payable.
- Take all steps to conserve your capital as you move from your working life into retirement and commence living off your savings.
- Make appropriate arrangements regarding the orderly transfer of both personal and business assets through considered Estate Planning advice
- Make appropriate arrangements to ensure that your family is secure in the event of an unforeseen accident or premature death.
Personal financial planning advice we offer can include;
- Investment and Retirement Planning
- Personal and Employer Superannuation and Rollover
- Personal Life Insurance
- Self-Managed Super Fund – investment and riskmanagement strategies
- Directly Held Investment Portfolio's
- Information on Centrelink benefits
- Information on Veterans’ Affairs benefits
- Portfolio review services
Types of products we recommend include;
- Securities – (eg shares and debentures)
- Deposit Products – (eg term deposits, savings accounts)
- Government Debentures – (eg stocks and bonds)
- Life Insurance – (eg income protection, trauma and life cover)
- Superannuation – (eg rollovers, account based pensions and annuities)
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Managed Funds
Our Investment Advice
Increase your wealth through quality investment advice.
Investing funds can be complicated and challenging. Keeping up with markets and understanding what is happening can ensure your portfolio is adjusted to take into account both the threats and opportunities. As you may have already discovered, this can be time consuming and carries significant responsibility. LifeTime Financial Group’s Investment Advice can help you better understand what is happening in the markets and in turn, assist you in making more informed and confident decisions about your investment needs through quality research practices and considered investment advice.
Our investment committee brings a wealth of experience
At LifeTime Financial Group, our primary concern is helping you achieve your investment goals. We do this in a highly personalised way.
Our Investment committee brings more than 50 years combined experience to bear when considering appropriate investment opportunities for our clients. Unlike many Financial Planning organisations, our investment committee considers a broad range of local and international assets including direct equities, preference shares, exchange traded funds and listed investment companies. Of course, we also consider managed funds and a range of platforms.
Detailed analysis, utilising independently sourced research, ensures we recommend an investment strategy that takes into account your risk profile when providing appropriate investment advice.
Informed decisions are the natural outcome of tailored advice.
Our investment advice is based on gaining a clear understanding of who you are and what you want to achieve in the longer term. In other words, what makes you tick!
Through a strong personal relationship with our highly qualified financial planners, you will be confident in navigating your way through all aspects of investing.
Along with insights and research from our investment committee and external independent research houses, you will feel more comfortable because you will be making more informed decisions.
Our approved product list includes;
- Cash including Term deposits, Fixed interests, bonds, convertible notes and preference shares
- Australian shares
- International shares including Asia, USA, Europe and emerging markets
- Licenced Investment Companies
- Sustainable investing and
Want to read more about Melbourne’s leading financial planning practice? Why not read more about our investment philosophy here.
Download our Financial Services Guide here. We are required by law to provide you with an FSG. This document will help educate and protect you and promote honesty and fairness in the Financial sector.